Life seen through a different lens. The times when you do lot more to get lot more without realising how much that actually costs!!! A Maple Leaf!!!
I left my bark, my tree, my life
I changed my colours to the very bright
I flew across to smell the grass
The grass was green on the other side
I landed on the bed, made so soft
The dew on me and the little sparkling light
A maple leaf the lives we live
Six months of sun and six months of strife
I always thought of the other side
I always felt it was the life
The six months of sun, I laughed and played
The other six months with the wind I swayed
It is only now I see the truth
My life, my tree, my bark, my roots
But now it is autumn, the time ain’t right
I need to wait to wage the fight
And then there will be the shinning sun
The time when I won’t be the only one
A maple leaf the lives we live
Six months of sun and six months of strife
I changed my colours to the very bright
I flew across to smell the grass
The grass was green on the other side
I landed on the bed, made so soft
The dew on me and the little sparkling light
A maple leaf the lives we live
Six months of sun and six months of strife
I always thought of the other side
I always felt it was the life
The six months of sun, I laughed and played
The other six months with the wind I swayed
It is only now I see the truth
My life, my tree, my bark, my roots
But now it is autumn, the time ain’t right
I need to wait to wage the fight
And then there will be the shinning sun
The time when I won’t be the only one
A maple leaf the lives we live
Six months of sun and six months of strife
No comments:
Post a Comment